Main contents start here
?Statistical Table? Unincorporated Enterprise Survey(Structural survey) 2016 Yearly
is "Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan" (external site) where you can browse statistics tables and database.
Notes on the Statistical Tables
- Total of itemized figures may not add up to totals because itemized figures are rounded.
- Figures on "change over the previous year" and "percentage" are calculated from figures rounded to thousand.
- "?" indicates that the figure cannot be calculated, because data is not available or the denominator is "0". In the meantime, "0" indicates that the figure is less than half of the given unit due to its being rounded to thousand.
- Net operating profit includes the salaries of family workers.
- Consumption tax charged on trading is included.
- "Special intermediate groups of industries" used in the tables are made by classifying "Intermediate groups" of "The Japan Standard Industrial Classification" (JSIC) according to what are indicated in Appendix 3 "List of special intermediate groups of industries".
- Due to an influence of the Great East Japan Earthquake, in Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima prefectures, questionnaires in 2010 were not collected.
For that reason, figures in 2010 are calculated as all Japan excluding the three prefectures.
- Outline of the Unincorporated Enterprise Survey(PDF:197KB)
- Explanation of Terms(PDF:130KB)
- List of Special Intermediate Groups of Industries(PDF:119KB)
- Unincorporated Enterprise Survey ? Structural Survey Questionnaire(PDF:217KB)
Some of the publications on this site are in PDF. To view them you will need to have Adobe Reader. Please click the graphic link to download Adobe Reader.