Main contents start here
?Statistical Table? Unincorporated Enterprise Survey(Trend survey) 2014 Fiscal Yearly Survey Results
is "Portal Site of Official Statistics of Japan" (external site) where you can browse statistics tables and database.
Notes on the Statistical Tables
- Total of itemized figures may not add up to totals because itemized figures are rounded.
- Figures for "change over the previous fiscal year(corresponding period)" and "percentage" are calculated from figures rounded to thousand.
- "?" indicates that the figure cannot be calculated, because data is not available or the denominator is "0". In the meantime, "0" indicates that the figure is less than half of the given unit due to its being rounded to thousand.
- Net operating profit includes the salaries of family workers.
- Consumption tax charged on trading is included.
- "Special intermediate groups of industries" used in the tables are made by classifying "Intermediate groups" of "The Japan Standard Industrial Classification" (JSIC) according to what are indicated in Appendix 3 "List of special intermediate groups of industries".
- Due to an influence of the Great East Japan Earthquake, in Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima prefectures, questionnaires from January to March 2011 were not collected and from April to June 2011 were not distributed.
For that reason, in the periods, the results are calculated as all Japan excluding the three prefectures.
In addition, in a part of Miyagi prefecture, questionnaires from July to September 2011 were not distributed.
In the period, the results are calculated as all Japan excluding the area.
- Outline of the Unincorporated Enterprise Survey(PDF:197KB)
- Explanation of Terms(PDF:116KB)
- List of Special Intermediate Groups of Industries(PDF:124KB)
- The Unincorporated Enterprise Survey ? Trend Survey Questionnaire (PDF:179KB)
Some of the publications on this site are in PDF. To view them you will need to have Adobe Reader. Please click the graphic link to download Adobe Reader.